Dance / Tolerance
The first day Lithuania mobility
- Meeting at
school. Tea/coffee time (in the library)
- Welcoming ceremony in the
Assembly Hall at school.
- Introduction of Lithuania, Prienai region and Išlaužas village, a short film about the school.
- Visiting the school
- Trip to Prienai
Municipality. Meeting Mayor, representatives from government, Educational and
Sport Department of Prienai region.
- Trip to the resort of Birštonas
- Dance and Music
Performance in Prienai Cultural Center.
Day 2 in Erasmus+ mobility
- Introductory activities in the
- open - cafe activity about impact of dance on feelings in terms of being tolerant.
- " A brief history of Dance and the best known Dancers around the World" - CLIL lesson. Assessment.
- Dancing activities with the Scouts
members from Prienai "Ąžuolas" progymnasium and Išlaužas basic school.
- Presentations of the students "The best known dancers in my country".
- Workshop on dancing "Be Tolerant to My National Folk Dance"
'(teaching each others' method) in the Assembly Hall at school.
- Workshop on music: 3rd stanza of the song : "Tolerance" (rap) in the Assembly Hall.
- Project's coordinators' meeting (in the library; short introduction with Lithuanian school system). Meanwhile, The students will have joyful activities in the gym (comfortable sport suits, trainers)
- Preparing the exposition of
pinhole camera altogether.
- Going to Kaunas
- Workshop (flash mob) "Tolerance dance" with professional
dance trainer in dancing club "Dance
- Visiting Kaunas' Old Town,
Christmas Tree, Freedom Alley. Free Time.
- Party with teachers,
students, parents, guests and Folk
Dance Group "Raskila" at school. Project's partners' folk dances
presentation to the community.
- Šiauliai city. Chocolate Museum.
city. The Hill of Crosses (UNESCO)
resort (neat the Baltic Sea). Visiting Palanga Amber Museum, participating in
- Free time at
the Baltic Sea in Palanga.
- Evaluation of the week´s programme/ progress of the activities & Giving certificates to the participants participated in the Project Erasmus+ mobility.
- Trakai, Vilnius, the capital of Lithuania.